The Minister of Communication gerebydecides as follows :
Article 1. – The provisions of decision n° 119/MINCOM/CAB/DMPP of 07 March 2017 to set up the National Communication for the Scrutiny of Applications for GovernementSubsidy to Private Communication for the 2017 financialyear are herebynullified.
Article 2. – The composition of the National Commission for the Scrutiny of Applications for GovernmentSubsidy to Private Communication for the 2018 financialyearisherebyconstituted as follows :
President : Mr ISSA TCHIROMPA BAKARY, Minister of Communication
ExecutiveSecretary : Mr NGANKAK KAMENI René Kisito, Director of Private Media Development and Advertising.
Rapporteur : Mr DOUMGA, Sub-Director of Private Media Development.
Membersrepresenting public Administrations :
Ministry of Post and Telecommunications : Mr KALPELE, Director of Regulation and Control of Postal Activities.
The representative of Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training ;
Ministry of Finance :
- the representative of the Directorate General of Taxation ;
- the representative of the Directorate General of the Budget.
Ministry of Tourism : Mr EPOUNE Serge Eric Alain, Head of Communication Unit
Ministry of Higher Education : Mr MBIA Jean Paul, Head of Communication Unit.
Ministry of Secondary Education : Mr IKOULA Luc Ernest, Head of Communication Unit.
Ministry of Labour and Social Security : Mr BOUGHA Bertrand Didier, Head of Communication Unit.
National Social InsuranceFund : Mr SOUAIBOU BAGOURA, technicalDirector.
- – Professional Organizations of Journalists and Publishers of periodicals:
1°). – Mr NTA à BITANG Jean, Vice-President of the Cameroon Union of Journalits (UJC) ;
2°). – Mr NZOH NGANDEMBOU Zachee, President of « News-papers Editors Association of Cameroon » (NEPAC) ;
3°). – Mr ESSAMA Luc Marie Benjamin, representative of the President of the « Newspapers Editors Association of Cameroon » (NEPAC).
- – PrivateAudiovisual Communication Enterprises:
4°). – Mrs EEBOBISSE Annie Rose, Manager of « Dynamic FM » ;
5°). – Mr NGOMPEMO André, General Manager of « Intervillages Productions » ;
6°). – Mr FONDUFE Bernard Fonion, General Manager of « Spectrum Television » (STV).
- – PrivateCyberneticPressEnterprises : Mr FANDJA Leonard, General Manager of « Les Visages D’Afrique.com »
- – Printing Press : Mr TENDONG NANGWE Richard, General Manager of CAMPTEPH Sarl printing press.
- – Newspaper and periodicaldistributors : Mr MESSOUANE MEDJUE Georges, President of the Management Committee of the « Société Coopérative pour l’Edition et la Distribution de la Presse du Cameroun » (CEDIPRESSE).
- – Professional Organizations in the AdvertisingSector :
3°). – Mrs Baria EYANGO Anne-Marie Georgette Alvine, General Manager of Mc Cann Douala ;
4°). – Mr Albert OSEE MIAMBO NDENGUE, General Manager of Opti Media.
- – Professional Organization and the Global Communication Sector : Mr OMBOUI Marc, President of the Communication Research and Studies Group (Clap-GERCOM).
Article 3. – The personsconcernedshallbeentitied to workingfacilities and may, if necessary, beentitled to reimbursement of the transport costsincurred in accordance with the regulations in force.
Article 4. – This decisionshallbecommunicatedwhereverneedbe.
The Minister of Communication,
(s) ISSA TCHIROMA BAKARY.